New Home Inspections Cranbourne North
Having a new home inspection carried out is the best way to protect your investment in your new home in the Melbourne suburb of Cranbourne North. This ensures that all work in your new home has been completed to an acceptable standard before you move in.
Just because your home is new you can't just assume that it does not have any faults. The best way to make sure you know the condition of your new home in Cranbourne North is to have a new home inspection. This needs to be done before you make final payment to your builder. This is because it is quite often harder to get faults fixed when you have already made payment.
Usually a new home inspection is carried out when your builder has finished a stage of the build, and a progress payment is due. We identify any defects in your new home in Cranbourne North, as well as any non compliant issues at each important stag of your new home build - including just before you move in. We are very thorough as we use a detailed checklist designed to highlight defects.
Our New Home Inspection Checklist Includes:
- Flooring - including floorboards, tiling and skirting boards
- Plasterwork, paintwork and sealants
- Ceilings - including cornice lines
- All fixtures and fittings, including staircases
- Bathrooms - including showers, bathtubs, vanities,toilets etc
- Kitchens -including benches, splashbacks, shelving, pantry etc
- Laundry - including troughs and benches
- Internal doors -including handles, locks and whether hung straight
- Roof frame - including insulation
- Brickwork and cladding
- Steps, staircases and balconies
- External doors - including handles, locks and whether hung straight
- Paintwork and sealant
- Any outbuildings
You can now negotiate with your builder in a strong position with our detailed new home building report. This ensures that you end up with a home to the standard you have paid for. It is important to bear in mind that it is much easier to get defects and faults fixed before you move into your dream home in Cranbourne North.
Our fees start at $300 (inc GST) and our reports are available within 24 hours.
At New Home Building Inspections we have nearly 30 years experience in the building industry. We are a division of Building Solutions Australia, which was established in 1993. Your dreams are our priority. We have the knowledge and experience to identify issues. These issues could save you from costly repairs if they remain undetected.
Your home in Cranbourne North is the biggest investment you can make. That's why it's so important to get a new home inspection. It is the only way to be sure that there are no costly issues that need to be fixed.