New Home Inspections Clematis
The best way to protect your investment in your new home in the Melbourne suburb of Clematis is to have a new home inspection carried out. This will ensure that all work in your new home has been completed to an acceptable standard before you move in.
In best way for you to know the condition of your new home in Clematis is to have a new home inspection undertaken. Just because your home is new isn't a guarantee that it does not have any faults. Your new home inspection needs to be done before you make final payment to your builder. This is because it is usually harder to get faults fixed when payment has already been made.
Normally a new home inspection is carried out when your builder has finished a stage of the build, and a progress payment is due. By using a detailed checklist we will identify any defects in your new home in Clematis.
Our New Home Inspection Checklist Includes:
- Flooring - including floorboards, tiling and skirting boards
- Plasterwork, paintwork and sealants
- Ceilings - including cornice lines
- All fixtures and fittings, including staircases
- Bathrooms - including showers, bathtubs, vanities,toilets etc
- Kitchens -including benches, splashbacks, shelving, pantry etc
- Laundry - including troughs and benches
- Internal doors -including handles, locks and whether hung straight
- Roof frame - including insulation
- Brickwork and cladding
- Steps, staircases and balconies
- External doors - including handles, locks and whether hung straight
- Paintwork and sealant
- Any outbuildings
If you want to end up with a home to the standard you have paid for, then our detailed new home building report is a must. It will mean you will be able to negotiate with your builder in a strong position. Just keep in mind that it is much easier to get the defects and faults fixed before you move into your dream home in Clematis.
Our fees start at $300 (inc GST) and our reports are available within 24 hours.
At New Home Building Inspections we have nearly 30 years experience in the building industry. We are a division of Building Solutions Australia, which was established in 1993. Your dreams are our priority. We have the knowledge and experience to identify issues. These issues could save you from costly repairs if they remain undetected.
Your home in Clematis is the biggest investment you can make. That's why you need a new home inspection to ensure there are no costly issues that need to be fixed once you have moved in.